Thursday Evenings Life Drawing Live Online 4TH, 11TH, 18TH & 25TH MARCH 2021 6.45pm till 8.45pm (BST)
Thursday Night Life Drawing Group
4TH, 11TH, 18TH & 25TH
6.45PM TILL 8.45PM (BST)
Host: Penelope Rose Cowley
Models:Andrew, Fra or Wren.
Online Zoom Life Drawing Groups are a great way to keep up with your drawing skills and meet and people from all over the country and the world.
It is both a great social activity, engaging, relaxing, and all from the comfort of your home via Zoom.
About the sessions-
The life drawing is very relaxed with some tuition for helpful tips and advice at the beginning and a 'chat and review' session for the last 15 mins or so.
The sessions will begin at 6.45pm with the first 15mins allowing for ‘Meet and Greet’ and for everyone to get ready and finish setting themselves up.
Drawing begins at 7pm for 90mins with short and long poses, followed by a 20min ‘Chat and Review’ session led by the Host.
The ‘Chat and Review’ session will be a chance to show each other your work and talk about different aspects; sharing techniques, styles and generally inspiring each other with contractive input.
Each week you will be sent the Zoom Invitation via email with an itinerary for the session. One of the poses will be based on a theme or historical artwork set by the host and/or suggestions from the group as the weeks progress.
The itinerary will include a recommended materials list and an invitation to join a private online gallery via the website ‘Cluster’ whereby we can share our artworks and carry on the conversations from the ‘Chat and Review’.
Any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining Life Drawing Sessions, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Do NOT take photographs, digital recordings, or screenshots. If you break this rule you will be asked to confirm deletion of images and to leave with no refund. It is imperative that we protect our respect models.
2. That, your Video Camera is to always to remain ON.
3. Be polite and kind to Others, the Life Model, and Yourself.
4. Always refer to the Life Model by their Name.
5. All Artworks created are NOT to be of a defamatory nature.
6. Zoom Details are private - Do NOT share with others.
7. All Non-Participants are not allowed to attend (or visit) during the Life Drawing session, please respect the privacy of our models.
8. Please follow the Art Tutors instructions for referencing the Model along with your artwork on social media, website, and Galleries. Life Models will have a preference on how they wish to be referred to, the Art Tutor will inform you before the session.
Sale of Artworks – A donation to the model is welcomed and encouraged. If you wish to donate, please contact the Art Tutor.