THE LONG POSE 23rd May 2021 Sunday 1PM TILL 5.30 PM (BST) only £18 Concessions £12
THE LONG POSE - Life Drawing
23rd May 2021
Sunday 1PM TILL 5.30 PM (BST)
About the sessions-
The structure, in general, is untaught and very relaxed, with a 'chat and review' session for tips, ideas, and feedback towards the end of the session.
Bring along your favourite drawing materials of your choice. The ‘Long Pose’ is a great opportunity for you to create a painting.
You can arrive from 1pm with the first 15mins allowing for ‘Meet and Greet’ and for everyone to get ready and prepare themselves.
Please do not arrive after 1.15pm, if however, you are going to be late please contact me via email or my mobile no. which you will receive with the ZOOM details.
Our Life Model will be modeling for approx. 3 hours and 30 mins. Main breaks are 5 mins after 1st hour, 20mins after the 2nd hour, 5 mins after the 3rd followed by the last 30mins.
Our Model will also have stretch time during each of the hours poses i.e alarm clock will be set every 30 mins or as required.
After drawing/posing time there will follow an approx. 15 minutes ‘Chat and Review’ whereby you welcomed to show your artwork, if you wish, from the day’s session.
Once you have booked on you will be sent the Zoom Invitation prior to the session.
Any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining Life Drawing Sessions, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Do NOT take photographs, digital recordings, or screenshots. If you break this rule you will be asked to confirm deletion of images and to leave with no refund. It is imperative that we protect our respect models.
2. That, your Video Camera is to always to remain ON.
3. Be polite and kind to Others, the Life Model, and Yourself.
4. Always refer to the Life Model by their Name.
5. All Artworks created are NOT to be of a defamatory nature.
6. Zoom Details are private - Do NOT share with others.
7. All Non-Participants are not allowed to attend (or visit) during the Life Drawing session, please respect the privacy of our models.
8. Please follow the Art Tutors instructions for referencing the Model along with your artwork on social media, website, and Galleries. Life Models will have a preference on how they wish to be referred to, the Art Tutor will inform you before the session.
Sale of Artworks – A donation to the model is welcomed and encouraged. If you wish to donate, please contact the Art Tutor.