Thursday Evenings Life Drawing - 4 Sessions £32 Concessions £24
Thursday Evening Life Drawing
18:45 -20:45 (BST)
Host: Penelope Rose Cowley
Book 4 sessions before the first Thursday of the month and save £4 compared to dropping in each week.
Life Drawing is every Thursday apart from:
The 5th Thursday of longer months - 29th July, 30th Sept & 30th Dec 2021.
About the session
The sessions will begin at 6.45pm with the first 15mins allowing for ‘Meet and Greet’ and for everyone to get ready and finish setting themselves up.
Drawing begins at 7pm for 90mins with short and long poses, followed by a 20min ‘Chat and Review’ session led by the Host.
The ‘Chat and Review’ session will be a chance to show each other your work and talk about different aspects; sharing techniques, styles and generally inspiring each other with constructive feedback. It is your choice if you wish to participate.
Zoom Invitation sent via email at least 2 hours before the session.
You will also be sent an invitation to join a private online gallery via the website ‘Cluster’ whereby we can share our artworks and carry on the conversations from the ‘Chat and Review’.
Any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining Life Drawing Sessions, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Do NOT take photographs, digital recordings, or screenshots. If you break this rule you will be asked to confirm deletion of images and to leave with no refund. It is imperative that we protect our respect models.
2. That, your Video Camera is to always to remain ON.
3. Be polite and kind to Others, the Life Model, and Yourself.
4. Always refer to the Life Model by their Name.
5. All Artworks created are NOT to be of a defamatory nature.
6. Zoom Details are private - Do NOT share with others.
7. All Non-Participants are not allowed to attend (or visit) during the Life Drawing session, please respect the privacy of our models.
8. Please follow the Art Tutors instructions for referencing the Model along with your artwork on social media, website, and Galleries. Life Models will have a preference on how they wish to be referred to, the Art Tutor will inform you before the session.
Sale of Artworks – A donation to the model is welcomed and encouraged. If you wish to donate, please contact the Art Tutor.